about me
joy. 18/09/1998. dream. smile. laugh. “A dream that would be laughed at if spoken aloud is truly worth pursuing”



old stories




chit-chat






Wednesday 14 December 2011
10 Day Challenge >> D7

I'm gonna continue the 10 Days Challenge .... 


Day 7:Write 3 messages to 3 different people(s) without using names.
it altered it to 3 messages as I really couldn't be bothered to write 5. 
messages are kind of obvious to who they are for, I'll write the people(s) at the bottom. 


















1. Sorry for not visiting you, I'll find time to drop by at your blog. 
2.  “If you’re friends with someone, no matter where you go, you will still remember their face.”  I'll remember you all. 
3. Thankyou so much for writing a 'B' instead of a 'high C+' on my report. LOL


[1. affies, 2. friends, 3. Mrs Paisley (english teacher)]

Labels:

? posted at: @12:18 // 0 comment // leave a comment? ?