about me
joy. 18/09/1998. dream. smile. laugh. “A dream that would be laughed at if spoken aloud is truly worth pursuing”



old stories




chit-chat






Wednesday 14 December 2011
10 Day Challenge >> D8/9



















Day 8: What did you dream of last?
I normally dream of really random stuff and forget the second I'm awake. 
I'll rewrite this post when I do remember what I my dream was. :)
Skipping this day till later. 



Day 9:What are your 3 favorite quotes and why?
I can't be bothered writing why, anyway here are my favorite 3 quotes. 


“As I think about the past, the tears will come out. Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don’t even have the right to dream. As I think about the future, the tears will come out again.” (Aya, 1 Litre of Tears) 


“I’m sorry for not taking your dream seriously. Once I had a dream of my own, I realized… that there are no dreams that should be laughed at in this world." (Jin Gook, Dream High) 


“They say that in this world, there are two kinds of happiness. One kind of happiness you only know after the moment has passed, and the other is a happiness that you feel in the moment. That happiness you feel in the moment is so precious that they say that the memories of this kind of happiness can stay with you and enlighten your life. Maybe we can turn today into the kind of happiness you feel in the moment so that we can remember this happiness for the rest of our lives.” (Chae Gyung, Princess Hours)







? posted at: @12:38 // 0 comment // leave a comment? ?